UPDATE: Check out the new August 2016 Challenge writing page here!
Last night, our warrior writers created a daily writing challenge for August 2016!
Here's how it works: Each day there is a different prompt (created by 8 different writers). You must take that prompt and write at least as many sentences as the day of the challenge.
For example, on Monday, August 1st, the prompt is 3 things that are magical to you. You have to write at least one sentence about this prompt. The following day, you will write at least two sentences about the prompt- a recipe for love! The last day of the challenge, you will have to write at least 31 sentences, but by then you'll be a writing ninja and you'll probably write 31 paragraphs!
Attached are the daily prompts! We have a few extra we came up with that I will put in the comment section below! You can use those if you want to write more on a particular day or if you want to switch out a prompt!
As always feel free to share any pieces you want to put on the blog!
Happy Writing! #writeeverydamnday
1. Think of somwhere you've never been and write about it in first person
2. Try not to speak for an entire day- write about it
3. What childhood belief is holding back your adult self
4. What is the most meaningful thing I've talked about today
5. What's your intention for this week
6. Write about your perfect weather day